Every man has a right to utter what he thinks truth, and every man has a right to knock him down for it. - Dr. Samuel Johnson English author, lexicographer

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Letter by a Political Lover

Ruler of my Life


To forget you is impossible as it is for a Democratic state to enclose the space of establishing fundamental rights. This force of Mutual co-operation between us is far stronger than the force of SAARC, because it is not a matter of National Interest. Your suggestions are like the Directive Principles of my policy. Your personality is same of as of charismatic leader, under which the masses of a country mobilize. Your smartness of using power is considerably helpful to you for maintaining sovereignty on my heart. I really need your support for working the Parliament of my life. Let me assure you that I am waiting for you similarly as a Marxist waiting for the Revolution of the Proletariat’s. It is possible that you do not believe in the concept of natural rights but as a citizen of my Democratic heart you should think about your moral duties.

So, awaiting a favorable decision,

Philosophically yours

10 comments:

Shashank said...

thanks for sharing this amazing post. check out mine at Digital Marketing Courses in Delhi

Jennifer Robinson said...

I read your political thought, its very interesting to read.

Thanks for sharing
Free Classifieds India

Unknown said...

Raashi Khanna
Worldfree4u
Sridevi

Penelope Cruz Biography

Anwar said...

Hi Admin,
Your post is really nice..

I'm following you blog because your all post is really information being.

Thanks For Share..
Technical analysis course online | Stock market courses online

marketing8130 said...

ia m sharing great place to learn digital marketing which is Digital Marketing Course in Delhi.

Anonymous said...

Great engaging information. Thank you for sharing. I found this post engaging and meaningful, which has added value in my understanding. Keep sharing good information.

app development india
apps developers in india
mobile app developers
mobile app developers in india
mobile app development india

Amy Bella said...

What a resourceful piece of information thank you for sharing. When it becomes hard to manage your resources, you can check this. I am very happy to read your post. I'm also sharing my nice stuff to you guys please go through it and take a review.


Freelance software developer Freelance software developer
App Developers India App Developers India
Hire Web Developer Hire Web Developer

Amy Bella said...

The information you have posted is very useful. I really enjoy reading and also appreciate your work. Please keep inspiring more readers!

Web Design Company Web Design Company
Android app development Android app development
Freelance web developer Freelance web developer

Amy Bella said...

I think this is one of the great posts on this topic. This post is really great, very efficiently written information. Keep up the good work and keep us sharing these kinds of informative posts with us. I will also try to check out your other posts.

Freelance software developer Freelance software developer
App Developers India App Developers India
Hire Web Developer Hire Web Developer

Amy Bella said...

Hello, I just wanted to compliment and thank you for your excellent work. As I guess, this is one of the most unique and informative sites that I visited in a couple of days. As you have great and engaging content and very well laid out and it was easy to read and understand. I also do a similar kind of content marketing practice. Please have a look and share your views.

freelance web developer
freelance web developer
php developers
Offshore Software Development